Easy Ways to Pay
Listed below are a number of easy ways to pay your invoices.
Please note our domestic customers pay for water through their annual rates demand issued via Treasury. If you wish to complete a direct debit for this please click here
If you are concerned about affordability then we can help tailor a repayment plan which suits your needs. Please contact our team on 687687, option 3, where you can leave a message and we will call you back. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- monthly Electricity Direct Debit or Water Direct Debit gives you peace of mind because you spread the cost of your bills over 12 equal monthly payments.
- this 'evens out' the cost of your bill over the period, including any potential increase in consumption during certain periods of the year.
- you need never worry about paying your bills on demand again
- we agree a monthly amount to cover your annual consumption based on your billing history, your current balance, your tariff and any discounts. Direct Debit payments will be reviewed every year to ensure that the payments are set to cover your consumption. Should you accrue any credit on your account, we will arrange a refund once a year and we will ensure that your Direct Debit is readjusted to prevent further credit accrual. Should a debit accrue, we will advise that the Direct Debit will need to be increased to cover the increased consumption
- we draw this monthly amount directly from your back account each month on a day to suit you (dates can vary should the collection fall over a weekend or bank holiday)
- you will still receive regular statements detailing your payments and charges
- you will receive £1 discount per statement and an additional 50p if you switch to e-billing
- variable Electricity Direct Debit or variable Water Direct Debit means your bills are paid automatically
- you still receive regular statements
- we draw this amount directly from your bank account, approximately 10 days after you have received and checked your statement
- you receive £1 discount per statement and an additional 50p if you switch to e-billing
We have recently changed the majority of our Key meters and the top up service for Keys. We have replaced them with our new SmarterPAYG system. We will shortly be able to offer new customers the option to have a SmarterPAYG meter installed in our next phase of our roll out programme. Further information can be found on the links below:
If you use your bank's Internet Banking Service, you can pay your bill with the following details;
Account Number: 10955461 Sort Code: 55-91-00
Quote your customer number and premise number from the top of your bill.
- by cash, cheque or debit card
- make cheques payable to Isle of Man Post Office
- take your bill, or the payment slip on the bottom of the bill with you
- avoid queues by using the Post & Pay machines in various locations around the Island
- cheques or postal orders payable to Manx Utilities
- return with payment slip from your bill or write your customer number on the back of your cheque
- send to:
PO Box 177
Isle of Man