The Energy Eye project was initiated in order to provide our internal government customers with a tool to help reduce their electricity consumption and in turn reduce their carbon footprint as part of the Tynwald Carbon Dioxide Emission reduction programme.
Energy Eye is the collection and distribution of half hour meter data, providing accurate trending information of power consumption via a number of tailored graphs and charts.
It enables customers to analyse their half hour power usage and identify possible cost savings within their organisation with ease.
We are pleased to announce that this service is now available to eligible commercial customers.
- availability of accurate half hour meter data within 24 hrs
- availability of historical data
- detailed graphs and charts
- configurable graphs and charts
- access to ‘raw’ data
- ability to quickly highlight excessive power usage
- identify the impact of cost saving measures within your organisation
The Energy Eye service is available to eligible commercial customers in 3 options, these are
- Energy Eye single site – The ability to monitor 1 electricity meter
- multi site – The ability to monitor more than 1 electricity meter with 1 installation of the Energy Eye software
- data only – Raw data supplied via an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) data service
For further information on the service, eligibility and associated costs please contact us via Enquiries@manxutilities.im or (01624) 687670.