How and why we may share your information
We will only share your personal information with IOM Government departments boards or offices, selected companies and contracted third party service providers, competent authorities, organisations or individuals where it is fair and lawful for us to do so. Such as:
- Within Isle of Man Government Departments and public bodies; such as Treasury, Department Environment Food and Agriculture (DEFFA), Cabinet Office, Department of Home Affairs (DHA), (police, fire, ambulance, civil defence), Department of infrastructure(DoI), Isle of Man Post Office and local Authorities. With selected third parties and our trusted contractors. In order to ensure safety and security of our fixtures, along with the provision of services to you, or where they provide a service on our behalf.
- With Isle of Man Post Office for mailing and the collection of payments; credit reference agencies and other bodies for credit reference purposes, fraud prevention and detection, or as part of our debt collection process.
- When we are under a legal duty to do so because of a court order or statutory obligation
- To our contracted professional advisers for any legal and audit matters.
- The police or law enforcement agencies to prevent and detect crime; this includes CCTV images or any other recordings.
- Customer Satisfaction surveys and research where they are acting on our behalf.
- Where we believe that you will be interested in the services offered by selected third parties or support organisations (Age Concern, Hospice Isle of Man)