You may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:

  • right to be informed about the personal information we collect, how this is being used, and to or from whom we share any details with
  • right to access the personal data we hold about you by making a ‘subject access request’. If you agree, we'll try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone, or we can email this to you where you have given us an email address. In certain circumstances a charge may apply. To assist we provide an information sheet that gives you details on the process and an application form to help in framing any request. You are not required to use this form. If you wish to make a request by phone please contact the Data Protection Officer
  • right to request the correction of personal data we hold about you that you think is incorrect
  • right to request erasure of your personal data in some circumstances
  • right to object to processing and the right to restriction of processing of your personal data in some circumstances
  • right to request portability, where you have supplied information to us, and you wish to transfer that information to another organisation or service provider
  • right to withdraw your consent at any time

It’s worth noting that the benefits afford by these rights are limited in some circumstances, and may depend on the legal reason why we collected your personal data. If this is the case, we'll explain why.

To exercise any of the rights mentioned, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer.


We take any complaints we receive about the way we process your information very seriously and we would like to hear from you if you have any concerns that our collection or use of your personal data is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.  Please bring your concern to our attention by contact the Data Protection Officer, who will work with you to resolve any issues.

If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office as the Supervisory Authority for the Isle of Man. Further details can be found at